Our Course Packages & Prices
Highest quality training and best value for money on PADI IDCs.
The world’s most popular pro level course.
Most divers who are looking to become dive isntructors do so to share the love of diving, to help educate the next generation of responsible divers and to keep doing what they love underwater. But there’s a financial side to it too. The instructor course is expensive, and besides doing what you love, you will also want to be able to make back from diving what you have put into your training.
Because of this, we have put together a package with a lot of additional value that we believe will make you stand out as an instructor. Basically asking ourselves, who would we hire? In any case, if you need something special, (like doing technical training for example) we are happy to discuss possibilities and try and make your aspirations come true.
IDC Package Price 99.000 PHP
Our Instructor course at a glance:
Free fun dives, extra instructor courses and a 2 weeks learn to teach program. Upon completion and receiving your teaching status from PADI, you will be able to “team teach” your first Open Water course with our most experienced Instructors and earn the first PADI certifications under your own name. Additionally you get lots of free instructor specialties included, free lunches, lots of environmental awareness training, and through choosing us you help support marine conservation efforts in the Philippines.
Note: Instructor candidates that are volunteering with Marine Conservation Philippines, get all meals, transportation, accommodation and gear rental (if required) included in the cost. They do however still pay the volunteer fee, less 25%.
- IDC prep course
- All PADI materials required
- All EFR materials required
- Assistant Instructor Course (followed by;)
- Open Water Scuba Instructor course
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care Instructor Course
- EFR Care for Children Instructor Course
- All lunches during the IDC
- Nitrox Instructor training*
- Deep Diver Instructor training*
- Peak Performance Buoyancy instructor rating
- Project AWARE instructor rating
- Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation instructor training
- Dive Against Debris instructor training*
- (optional) 2 Week Learn to Teach program at Bongo Bongo
- All marine park fees during training
- T-shirt and Graduation party!
The small print...
In addition to the costs outlined in the package above, you will pay the application and exam fees directly to PADI. These costs are the same, no matter where in the world you do your PADI instructor course. Rates usually go up slightly each year. These are the 2023 prices.
- IDC application fee $312 AUD
- Instructor Exam AUS$1055
- EFRI application AUS$215
- Specialty instructor rating AUS$123 / each. (discounted rate when you do the training with our Course Director.)